Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hot Lips (1993)

You know you looked kind of sexy in that dress you wore
And your high heel shoes put you at six-foot four
But the boy at the bar had you coming back for more
Until you passed out on my bedroom floor

Your momma said the devil was a friend of mine
And if you did without me you'd be doing fine
But you can't help checking out the scene of the crime
As long as you get back to the church on time

And now I guess you gotta live with the mess you made
You ain't gonna get no help from the Marquis de Sade
You're a Puss 'n' Boots and forty degrees in the shade
I like your hot lips baby, and the way you're arrayed

You couldn't get what you wanted with your might is right
And your future isn't turning out too bright
Now you've cut off your nose to hurt yourself out of spite
You're burning both ends baby; I can't believe my sight

No comments:

Post a Comment