Sunday, December 19, 2010

SAY GOODBYE NOW

We said our last goodbyes
You said you'd probably cry
The room began to spin
And I heard my heart breaking
And then you turned to go
And walked away forever
Back to another land
I knew I'd probably never see you again

We'd spent our final days
Holding on to what we had
So desperately we held
As if we could stop the ending
And then you had to go
And walk away forever
Back to another love
I know I'll probably never see you again

Say goodbye now
And walk away
Say goodbye now

Say goodbye now
Just walk away
Say goodbye Trace, until we meet again

So reckless those days, I had to laugh
You felt like all I had
And I said "just turn around and walk
and don't look back"
And then you turned to go
To walk away forever
Back to another life
I know, I know I'll never see you again.

Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment